The popular speaking and listening text Let?s Talk > has now been thoroughly revised. A lower level and an upper level have been added to provide a complete three-level series. This course in American English is designed to develop oral communication skills. Aimed at high-beginning to high-intermediate learners of English, each level consists of 16 four-page thematic units divided into two-page lessons. The Let?s Talk series includes interesting and innovative topics that encourage students to express their feelings, ideas, and opinions. Major features >
- Pair and group work activities encourage students to share ideas.
- Stimulating themes engage students and generate lively conversations.
- Frequent language support facilitates communication.
- Natural recordings offer authentic listening experiences.
- Vocabulary-building exercises prepare students for a topic.
- Task-based listening activities focus student listening.
- Thought-provoking newspaper and magazine articles stimulate discussion.
- Information-gap activities provide additional speaking practice.
- A unique self-study section, including a free audio CD at the back of the book, assists students who want at-home listening practice.
- Grammar reference material provides additional language support.