Real time > is a three level course for adult and young adult learners of Englis, It takes students from elementary to intermediate level. Real time pre-intermediate > builds on the foundation provided by Real Time Elementary and enables students to consolidate and develop their undertanding and use of English. Real Time is: Complete >
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation are clearly presented and recycled throughut the course
- Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills are fully integrated in each unit
- Regular Ways to Learn sections and Progress Checks encourage learner independence
Flexible > The course provides material for 80-110 hours of classroom teaching Clear organisation makes is easy for teachers to reduce or extend teaching material Activities are designe to suit a variety of classroom situations and learning styles
- Each unit is based on real people and places and includes photographs and interviews with the people featured
- Topics and contexts reflect the international use of English across cultures and nationalities
- Original songs include rock, blues and ballads and offer an additional enjoyable way to learn.
The Student?s Book is accompanied by a fully interleaved Teacher?s Book with photocopiable Extra Activities for each unit, a Workbook with self-study material for each Lesson and aditional Ways to Learn sections, a Class Cassette including the songs, a Workbook Cassette and separate Songs Casssette.